Course Name: Advanced Defensive Carbine Course level: Intermediate to Expert Length: 6 Hours $ Price: 275 The Ranch Gun Club, Immokalee – at 9:00 am COURSE OUTLINE Check the
ADVANCE DEFENSIVE CARBINE
Course Name: Advanced Defensive Carbine
Course level: Intermediate to Expert
Length: 6 Hours
$ Price: 275
The Ranch Gun Club, Immokalee – at 9:00 am
Check the amazing video from our Defensive Carbine 1
This class is for anyone who has a fighting rifle platform (AR, Tavor, AK, or other )
This Training opportunity is to acquire a high level of confidence while defending your loved ones by responding safely to a stressful threat with speed precision in a lawful way. Furthermore, we will immerse you in some aspects of real-life scenarios that will force you to apply advanced techniques and methodologies.
The new technics and drills introduced in this course will focus on a close combat environment; thus, the training will engage methods and tactics to improve speed and accuracy and perform new realistic defensive drills.
Subject to be covered during this class:
- Movement and shooting
- Shooting from cover/concealment and Advanced CQB ( the slice pie system VS the dynamic entry)
- Different shooting and unconventional shooting positions
- Advance point shooting drills
- Using the OODA loop in a stressful scenario
- Multiple Targets and response, priorities while responding to multiple changing
- Solving Tactical malfunctions drills and magazine change
- Different scenarios tactical drills
- Surprise tactical drills
- Instinctive Shooting test
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- The class is for shooters who possess certain knowledge and skills using the rifle and feel secure and comfortable while safely manipulating the rifle, and want to enhance their tactical defensive handling.
- Participated in similar advanced Carbine Course
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, and live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-tops No short pants) Close shoes, long sleeves recommended, Rain Gear, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- Eye & ear protection
- Minimum 4 Rifle Magazines
- Tactical Slings 1 or 2 point
- Magazines pouches
- Knee Pads
- 200 Rifle rounds
- Cleaning KIT
- Light Snacks and plenty of liquids
- Let us know, If you are unable to bring the above, we will try to provide as much as possible.
IMI Security Consulting Academy
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!