Course Name: Defensive Handgun 3 Course level: Intermediate to Expert Length: 7 Hours $ Price: 225 Force Training Center, Immokalee – at 8:00am COURSE OUTLINE Continuation of
DEFENSIVE HANDGUN LEVEL 3
Course Name: Defensive Handgun 3
Course level: Intermediate to Expert
Length: 7 Hours
$ Price: 225
Force Training Center, Immokalee – at 8:00am
Continuation of Combating Handgun1 and two will establish a solid foundation of what learned on the CH 1and CH 2 course.
During a response to a violent threat, you might encounter circumstances not trained in a shooting range; to avoid this experience CH3 will give the trainee the tools and training to confront the life-threatening real-life scenarios.
Subject to be cover during this class
- 50 round point shooting test
- Mastering point instinctive shooting
- Moving exercises drawing, and engaging
- Different shooting positions (seating, backside to the target, prone, cover behind a vehicle, etc.)
- Room Clearing and basic CQB live shooting drill in the shooting house
- Use of a vehicle platform shooting from a vehicle
- Multiple scenarios Drills
- Essential VIP Protection (protection of family members)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Prerequisites: Participants must be capable of engaging in physical exercise and be subject to no medical restrictions.
Who Should Attend: This course is an advanced course; therefore, the participants should have participated in our –Combative Handgun 1 and 2 or comparable
Must-hold concealed weapons license or present a copy of recent criminal background check
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top) Close shoes
- A cover shirt with front buttons for concealed training
- Robust Belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines.
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 magazines
- Fitting Holster
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 250 pistol rounds
- If you cannot bring the above, please let us know; we will provide eye and ear protection and a 9 mm handgun.
- Ammunition for sale at market price at the Gun Club
FORCE IMI Certifications
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.