Combine Defensive Tactics & Defensive Krav Maga COURSE OUTLINE When you encounter a real-life threatening situation, and with most self-defense encounters happening within 2 to 5
COMBINE DEFENSE TACTICS
Combine Defensive Tactics & Defensive Krav Maga
When you encounter a real-life threatening situation, and with most self-defense encounters happening within 2 to 5 yards, you will have to choose the right way to respond, using speed and precision. During the course, we will combine Defensive Krav Maga (DKM) with live fire and to provide as much as possible a realistic scenario
Defensive Krav Maga
DKM (Defensive Krav Maga) was designed as a practical and instinctive tool for people of any age, shape, or size. The technique utilizes your natural abilities, thus let you build advanced defense techniques and skills relatively fast and effectively. DKM doesn’t provide belts, does not have uniforms, and no rituals, just a proven useful defensive tool!
Defensive Krav Maga
- A mixture of many martial arts techniques.
- An effective tool for use in very close combat when weapon malfunctions and if unarmed.
- It is designed for people without a martial arts background
- It incorporates instinctive reactions without the need to achieve a high level of physical agility and coordination.
- An easy and fast way to master certain self-defense techniques that will help you to survive a violent attack
Defensive Krav Maga Tactics to be cover during this class
- Introduction to Krav Maga- History
- Characteristics of Krav Maga
- Core techniques of tactical Krav Maga: defensive and offensive maneuvers, fighting stance.
- Weapons of the Body
- Targets of the Body
- 360 Defense System
- Defending and Disarming techniques for melee weapon threats.:
- Defense against Batons and sharp objects
- Defense against Pistol
- Defense against knives and sharp objects
- Krav Maga in conjunction with a firearm
- Aggression training
- Attacks Simulation
Defensive Pistol Tactics
When operating a handgun in a violent situation, it requires more than marksmanship to engage a threat effectively. Understanding how to properly fight with a handgun to win the confrontation and eliminate the threat is what we will prepare you for. Recognizing the timeline of engagement and processing the actions you need to take to mitigate the threat, along with mastering the use of the firearm, are all crucial points we cover in this course.
Throughout this concentrated training, participants will learn how to apply aggression and determination to solve the threat using a handgun and the right skills to survive an extreme incident.
Force IMI- instinctive shooting system is a combination of point shooting, and Flash Sight Picture becoming the perfect system to use.
The Fast and accurate -shooting Method, combined with the proper preparation and mental attitude, will allow you to survive a violent attack and eliminate the threat with speed and precision.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone that would like to improve survival chances while protecting your home, your loved ones, and yourself.
As well possess some knowledge and skills using a handgun and feel secure and comfortable while safely manipulating firearms
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
IMPORTANT MUST Provide concealed weapons license or a copy of a recent criminal background check
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top) Close shoes
- Robust Belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines.
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 magazines
- Fitting Holster
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 100 pistol rounds
If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know we will provide eyes and ears protection.
We will supply the Krav Maga protective gear
FORCE IMI Certifications
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are in compliance with the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.