COURSE OUTLINE When engaging in violent action and need to use the handgun, you will require more than a good marksman skill and knowledge on
HANDGUN LEVEL 2
When engaging in violent action and need to use the handgun, you will require more than a good marksman skill and knowledge on how to manipulate your gun. You will need to understand and master the way you fight using a firearm, thus understand the threat you are confronting.
The first step will be to understand what is happening, what is the nature of the threat to choose the best way of action. After you decided the course of action, mastering the use of the firearm is essential.
Defensive Handgun Level 2 will serve to establish a solid foundation of what learned on the DH1 course. The integration of new defensive methods and techniques will increase the survivability and response capabilities during a fatal incident, attack.
Subject to be covered during this class
- 50 round shooting test
- Tactical safety
- Improving accuracy -Sight alignment and sight picture
- Tactical response to various threats
- Multiple shooting positions
- Using cover and concealment
- Shooting from around a corner (cover and concealment)
- Introduction to CQB (Close combat)
- Training peripheral vision
- Multiple targets, several shooting possibilities to different distances
- Movement and shooting
- Friend and foe tactical drill
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Prerequisites: Participants must be capable of engaging in physical exercise and be subject to no medical restrictions.
Who Should Attend: This course is an advanced course; therefore, the participants should have participated in medium to advanced pistol training, present safety and responsible conduct while using a firearm
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises.
STUDENTS MUST BRING
- Appropriate training attire, no open shirts or tank tops, closed toe shoes
- A cover shirt with front buttons for conceal training
- Robust belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines
- Ear& eye protection
- Pistol and at least three magazines
- Fitting holster
- Magazine pouch for two mags
- 200 pistol rounds
- If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know we will provide eye and ear protection .
FORCE IMI Certifications for completion
If you have any questions please contact Senior Instructor Haim Geri at email@example.com
Or Itamar Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org