Section I - Florida Concealed Carry
CONCEALED CARRY AND INTRODUCTION TO HANDGUN
This is the combination of both Florida Concealed Carry AND Introduction to Handgun courses
Section I – Florida Concealed Carry (CCW) – 9AM start time
Seciton II – Introduction to Handgun – 12:30PM start time
Price $250 for both sections
Completion of this class makes you eligible for a CCW Permit in Florida.
This course is a combination of the concealed carry course and introduction to handgun.
In less than 8 hours, the student will get the necessary requirements to obtain a concealed carry permit and progress to the advanced use of a firearm to respond to stressful and life-threatening circumstances.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The class is for shooters that possess certain knowledge and skills using a handgun and feel secure and comfortable while safely manipulating firearms
Students should be 18 or older
Must-hold concealed weapons license or bring a copy of recent criminal background check
- The right mindset (Understanding Fight or Flight, Adrenaline, and endorphins body and mind distortions, tunnel vision, evaluating options and Decision making (The OODA loop)
- Mastering the handgun: Grip, combat stans and natural and neutral shooting platform, Fast Draw, Different ways to carry,
- Sight Alignment and Sight Picture
- Defensive shooting versus marksmanship
- Muscle memory explained
- Mastering magazine change and malfunction clearing
- Fast aiming shooting both hands
- Mastering trigger and recoil
- Movement and Shooting
- Tactical Drills
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises.
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top) Closed toe shoes
- A cover shirt with front buttons for concealing training
- Robust Belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines.
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 magazines
- Fitting Holster
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 200 pistol rounds – Ammo available for purchase at market price.
If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know we will provide eye and year protection and a 9 mm handgun.
FORCE IMI Certifications
Contact: H Geri – email@example.com
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!