Course Name: S1 SECURITY AND IMI SECURITY CONSULTING ACADEMY ARE HOSTING Defensive Home protection-Close Quarter Response Pistol Course level: Intermediate to
Defensive Home protection-Close Quarter Response
Course Name: S1 SECURITY AND IMI SECURITY CONSULTING ACADEMY ARE HOSTING
Defensive Home protection-Close Quarter Response Pistol
Course level: Intermediate to Expert
Length: 7 Hours
$ Price: 275
, Immokalee – at 9:00 am
Responding to a violent situation might require more than marksmanship to engage a threat effectively. Understanding how to properly operate a rifle to win the confrontation and eliminate the threat is what we will prepare you for. Recognizing the timeline of engagement and processing the actions you need to take to mitigate the threat, and mastering firearm use are crucial points in this course. Most self-defense encounters happen within 2 to 5 yards; thus, you will have to choose the right way to respond, using speed and precision.
Throughout this concentrated training, participants will learn how to apply aggression and determination to solve the threat using a rifle and the right skills to survive an extreme incident.
The Fast and accurate -shooting Method, combined with the proper preparation and mental attitude, will allow you to survive a violent attack and eliminate the threat with speed and precision.
Subject to be covered during this class
- The physiology of pointing and using your dominant eye.
- Why and When Point Shooting for Close Quarter is Beneficial.
- Dominant eye -Shooting with both eyes open
- Tactical Shooting positions
- The balance between speed and accuracy
- The Impact of distance, target size on choosing the right shooting system
- Shooting burst, controlling the trigger and the proper shooting pace
- Movement and shooting
- Multiple Targets
- Using instinctive shooting in a CQB scenario
- The slice pie technique for room clearing / Limited penetration technique
- Open corner technique
- Room Clearing
- Door open
- CQB fighting techniques
- Clearing corridors, stairs, and complex angles
- Live shooting using at the shoot house
- Fast Aiming Shooting
- Close Quarter instinctive shooting test
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The class is for shooters that possess certain knowledge and skills using Handgun and feel secure and comfortable while safely manipulating firearms
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, and live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top) Close shoes, long pants
- Semi-automatic pistol
- Three pistol magazines
- 200 pistol rounds
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- Robust Belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines.
- Eye & ear protection
- Fitting Holster
- If you cant bring the above, please let us know, we will try to provide it.
- Ask At the Gun Club for ammunition -For Sale price at market price
IMI SECURITY CONSULTING ACADEMY
Contact: H Geri – email@example.com
We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!