Course Name: Defensive Home protection-Close Quarter Response Combine Pistol and Rifle Course level: Intermediate to Expert Length: 7Hours $ Price: 275 Force
Defensive Home protection-Close Quarter Response
Combine Pistol and Rifle
Course Name: Defensive Home protection-Close Quarter Response
Combine Pistol and Rifle
Course level: Intermediate to Expert
$ Price: 275
Force Training Center, Immokalee – at 8:00 am
Responding to a violent situation might require more than marksmanship to engage a threat effectively. Understanding how to properly operate a rifle to win the confrontation and eliminate the threat is what we will prepare you for. Recognizing the timeline of engagement and processing the actions you need to take to mitigate the threat, and mastering firearm use are crucial points in this course. Most self-defense encounters happening within 2 to 5 yards; thus, you will have to choose the right way to respond, using speed and precision.
Throughout this concentrated training, participants will learn how to apply aggression and determination to solve the threat using a rifle and the right skills to survive an extreme incident.
The Fast and accurate -shooting Method, combined with the proper preparation and mental attitude, will allow you to survive a violent attack and eliminate the threat with speed and precision.
Subject to be cover during this class
- The physiology of pointing and using your dominant eye.
- Why and When Point Shooting for Close Quarter is Beneficial.
- Dominant eye -Shooting with both eyes open
- Tactical Shooting positions
- The balance between speed and accuracy
- The Impact of distance, target size on choosing the right shooting system
- Shooting burst, controlling the trigger and the proper shooting pace
- Movement and shooting
- Multiple Targets
- Using instinctive shooting in a CQB scenario
- The slice pie technique for room clearing / Limited penetration technique
- Open corner technique
- Room Clearing
- Door open
- CQB fighting techniques
- Clearing corridors, stairs, and complex angles
- Live shooting using at the shoot house
- Fast Aiming Shooting
- Transition from rifle to pistol
- Close Quarter instinctive shooting test
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The class is for shooters that possess certain knowledge and skills using Handgun and rifle and feel secure and comfortable while safely manipulating firearms
Must-hold concealed weapons license or present a copy of recent criminal background check
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top) Close shoes, long pants
- Semi-automatic Rifle, sling, and two magazines
- Magazine pouch for additional rifle magazine
- 150 Rifle rounds ( no armor piercing ammunition )
- Semi-automatic pistol
- Three pistol magazines
- 200 pistol rounds
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- Robust Belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines.
- Eye & ear protection
- Fitting Holster
- If you cant bring the above, please let us know, we will try to provide it.
- Ask for ammunition for sale at market price at the Gun Club
FORCE IMI Certification
Contact: H Geri – email@example.com
COVID-19 Business Statement
We follow the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.