COURSE OUTLINE When operating a handgun in a violent situation, it requires more than marksmanship to engage a threat effectively. Understanding how to properly
Israeli Combat Point Shooting (ICPS)
When operating a handgun in a violent situation, it requires more than marksmanship to engage a threat effectively. Understanding how to properly fight with a handgun to win the confrontation and eliminate the threat is what we will prepare you for. Recognizing the timeline of engagement and processing the actions you need to take to mitigate the threat, along with mastering the use of the firearm, are all crucial points we cover in this course.
When you encounter a real-life threatening situation, and with most self-defense encounters happening within 2 to 5 yards, you will have to choose the right way to respond, using speed and precision.
Throughout this concentrated training, participants will learn how to apply aggression and determination to solve the threat using a handgun and the right skills to survive an extreme incident.
ForceIMI- instinctive shooting system is a combination of point shooting, and Flash Sight Picture becoming the perfect system to use.
The Fast and accurate -shooting Method, combined with the proper preparation and mental attitude, will allow you to survive a violent attack and eliminate the threat with speed and precision.
Subject to be cover during this class
- The physiology of pointing and using your dominant eye.
- Why and When Point Shooting is Beneficial-lessons learned from past events.
- Dominant eye -Shooting with both eyes open
- Tactical Shooting positions
- Point Shooting, Flash Sight Picture, the right combined use.
- The balance between speed and accuracy
- The Impact of distance, target size on choosing the right shooting system
- One-hand Shooting -The proper grip
- Two-handed Shooting
- Shooting burst, controlling the trigger and the right shooting pace
- Movement and shooting
- Multiple Targets different distance
- Using instinctive shooting in a CQB scenario
- Using point shooting from an inferior tactical position
- Fast Aiming Shooting
- Tactical drills using instinctive shooting
- Timing of first round and last round
- Speed versus accuracy drills
- 50 rounds instinctive shooting test
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The class is for shooters that possess certain knowledge and skills using a handgun and feel secure and comfortable while safely manipulating firearms
Must-hold concealed weapons license or bring a copy of recent criminal background check
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top) Close shoes
- A cover shirt with front buttons for conceal training
- Robust Belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines.
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 magazines
- Fitting Holster
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 150 pistol rounds ( Ammunition available for purchasing at market price)
If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know we will provide eye and year protection and a 9 mm handgun.
FORCE IMI Certifications
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!