COURSE OUTLINE The course is for women that would like to purchase a
LADIES ONLY INTRODUCTION TO HANDGUN
Length: 4-5 Hours
$ Price: 150
Force Training Center, Immokalee – at 9:30 am
The course is for women that would like to purchase a handgun or have one and would like to apply for concealed carry. The course concentrates on giving the necessary knowledge of behavior and responsibilities of owning a gun.
Subject to be cover during this class
- Avoid, Escape and Defend
- Rules for the use of force (The four rules governing the use of force)
- Safe firearm carrying and handling
- Different choices of handguns for concealed carry and ammo types.
- Understand and recognize the personal skill level
- Safety first, Range safety and etiquette
- Shooting fundamentals
- Target Alignment Options
- Draw, Grip, stance, trigger control
This class qualify for Florida concealed carry permit application.
Student must be 18 or older .
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-tops) Closed toe shoes
- A cover shirt with front buttons for conceal training
- Robust Belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines.
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 magazines
- Fitting Holster
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 200 pistol rounds
- If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know we will provide eye and year protection and a 9 mm handgun.
FORCE IMI Certifications
Contact: H Geri – email@example.com
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.