Course Name: Ladies Prevention and Self Defense Tactics -Fundamentals Course Level: Entry Level to Intermediate Length: 4 Hours Force Training Center, Immokalee – at 9:00
Ladies Prevention and Self Defense Fundamental
Course Name: Ladies Prevention and Self Defense Tactics -Fundamentals
Course Level: Entry Level to Intermediate
Length: 4 Hours
Force Training Center, Immokalee – at 9:00 am to 12 Pm
Price: 125 USD
Violence against women is causing a global epidemic
A recent report from the World Health Organization shows that more than a third of the world’s women are victims of sexual abuse and gender violence, causing a problem of epidemic proportions according to this organization (Reuters, London Jun 20, 2013).
The rising tide of violence against women in the various regions of the world, together with the authorities’ inability to provide adequate protection to its citizens, leads to a continued deterioration of the level of personal security.
Every female, to avoid dangerous incidents, to minimize risk, and improve the standard of living, should be aware that in her hands lies much of the solution to this problem through the development of security awareness, preventive behavior, and basic knowledge of the tools required to prevent the aggression and to respond assertively in case of imminent personal danger.
Our tools were adapted to civilian needs mainly to prevent and respond to Gender violence incidents, using real-life scenarios such as home, school, street work, etc.
Our methodology concentrates the training efforts as close to reality as possible, starting from the pre-prevention state through prevention until reaction.
Early identification of an upcoming violent incident is the most crucial issue; however, not everybody has the right skills and knowledge to perform them. If the prevention doesn’t work, we will give you the right tools to respond using DKM Defensive Krav Maga tools .
Subject to be cover during this class:
- The legality of the use of Deadly force
- The purpose of a personal and home protection plan.
- Prevention tools (Avoid, Escape, Defend)
- The importance of Conflict avoidance.
- Situational awareness.
- The color codes of awareness.
- Additional Prevention tools
Introduction to Defensive Krav Maga( Defense tactics)
- Basic Krav Maga training
- History of Krav Maga
- 360 defenses
Defense against a Knife (sharp objects)
Defense against Pistol
Defense against baton
- Advance Defensive Krav Maga drills:
- Making a Fist
- Straight Punch
- Left and Right Punch
- Straight Punch with Advance
- Straight Punch Low
- Palm Heel Strike
- Elbow Strike: Horizontal High Elbow Strike, Sideways Elbow Strike, Horizontal Elbow Strike Backward, and Vertical Elbow Strike Forward and Down
- Front Kick
- Real-life drills scenarios
- Concluding combined exercises
- To understand and use the tools to prevent getting into a violent situation and become a victim
- To promote the proactive mindset to engage from a tactically disadvantaged position
- To learn, stimulate, and improve the Defensive Krav Maga abilities by incorporating additional skills and movements.
- To enhance the technical and tactical skills to survive a violent incident
At the end of this course, participants will be able to achieve the following objectives in accordance with the information presented during the instructional period:
- Identify critical threat indicators before an active incident, when possible, to prevent it from occurring.
- Operate under high levels of stress with fortitude and aggressiveness appropriate to the situation and within the law’s confines.
- Respond using the tactical tools and skills learned during the course to neutralize the threat and survive a violent incident.
This course employs lectures, discussions, demonstrations, moderate physical activity.
Who Should attend and prerequisites:
Women that would like to improve their defensive skills by applying preventive tools and Defensive Krav Maga. Be capable of engaging in moderate physical activity.
Students must bring with them
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top) Close sport shoes, comfortable pants
- ForceIMI will provide defensive tactics safety equipment.
FORCE IMI Certifications
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are in compliance with the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.