Course Name: Multiple Advanced Defensive Tactics - Dynamic Handgun Training - Course level Medium to Expert Length: 7 Hours Force Training Center, Immokalee – at 8:00am COURSE OUTLINE This active training will help
Course Name: Multiple Advanced Defensive Tactics – Dynamic Handgun Training –
Course level Medium to Expert
Length: 7 Hours
Force Training Center, Immokalee – at 8:00am
This active training will help establish a solid foundation while fighting with a gun for self-protection.
We Must Keep Training. It is not only about accomplishing some shooting drills; it is about defending yourself and your loved ones.
Come and train with the best instructors. Extract our experience and use it for your protection! Because “We have been there and know what it takes.”
You might encounter circumstances not trained in a shooting range; to avoid this experience, this dynamic training day will give the trainee the tools and training to confront multiple life-threatening real-life scenarios.
Subject to be cover during this class
- 50 round point shooting test
- Mastering point instinctive shooting
- Moving exercises drawing, and engaging
- Tactics to fight for your life
- Different shooting positions (seating, backside to the target, prone, cover behind a vehicle, etc.)
- Room Clearing and basic CQB live shooting drill in the shooting house
- Use of a vehicle platform shooting from and around a vehicle
- Multiple scenarios Drills
- Essential VIP Protection (protection of family members) ( if time allows)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Prerequisites: Participants must be capable of engaging in physical exercise and be subject to no medical restrictions.
Who Should Attend: This course is an advanced course; therefore, the participants should have participated in our –Combative Handgun 1 and 2 or comparable
Must-hold concealed weapons license or present a copy of recent criminal background check
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top) Close shoes
- A cover shirt with front buttons for concealed training
- Robust Belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines.
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 magazines
- Fitting Holster
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 200 pistol rounds.
- Please let us know if you cannot bring the above; we will provide eye and year protection and a 9 mm handgun.
- Ammunition is for sale at the Gun Club @ Market price
FORCE IMI Certifications
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!