PROVEN DEFENSIVE SOLUTIONS TRAINING Course Name: Night Defensive Handgun Training Course level: Intermediate to Expert Length: 5 Hours $ Price: 250 Force Training Center, Immokalee – Start Time depends on the time of year Night
PROVEN DEFENSIVE SOLUTIONS TRAINING
Course Name: Night Defensive Handgun Training
Course level: Intermediate to Expert
Length: 5 Hours
$ Price: 250
Force Training Center, Immokalee – Start Time depends on the time of year
Night Defensive Handgun Training
Training to acquire a high level of confidence and proficiencies while safely responding to a stressful threat during low, minimal visibility, and complete darkness.
Force IMI is committed to provide enhance training to defend yourself and love ones using proven real-life tactics. This course is no different; Instructors will demonstrate and train applying real-life experiences.
Subject to be cover during this class
- Body adaptation to night activity (vision, hearing, body balance)
- Night Shooting Principles, Rules, and safety
- Night fighting
- Taking advantage of night confrontation.
- Tolls for night shooting (Flashlights, night sights, lasers, and other optics)
- Practical flashlight technics
- Manipulation of the handgun in the dark (Drawing, magazine change, recognition, and solving malfunction)
- Moving and engaging in the dark.
- Shooting technics using two and one hand point shooting.
- Use of cover, concealment in the dark.
- Changing position after shooting or using the flashlight.
- Night life tactical drills
- Point shooting test in low visibility.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The class is for shooters that possess some knowledge and skills using a handgun and feel secure and comfortable while manipulating firearms.
The training will take place at different levels of dark conditions.
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
- 100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises.
Must Provide concealed weapons license or a copy of a recent criminal background check
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Flashlight ( we recommend a spare flashlight and plenty of extra batteries)
- Appropriate training attire – No open shirts or tank-top, closed-toe shoes
- Robust belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines
- Ear & eye protection
- Pistol and at least three magazines
- Fitting holster
- Magazine pouch for two mags
- 150 pistol rounds – Ammunition is available to purchase at market price
- If you cannot bring the above, please let us know; we will provide eye and ear protection and a 9 mm handgun.
FORCE IMI Certification for completion
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We follow the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!