AK Rifle Platform - Combative Operator
This course is designed to introduce the shooter – to the AK-47, AK-74 and Galil type rifle platforms. The course will focus on the advantage and disadvantage of this type of firearms and compare it to other platforms. The Instructor real life combat experience with this type of rifle will give you an added value to the training.
Subjects to cover during this class:
- Safety using the rifle
- Different shooting positions
- Loading and unloading
- Magazine Change and clearing malfunctions
- Aiming using the Iron sights (zeroing Iron Sight)
- Recoil control
- Trigger control
- Point Shooting with a rifle
- Balance between speed and accuracy (shooting test)
- Tactical Drills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The class is for shooters that possess an AK rifle or similar or thinking on buying one. Must-be 18 or older and bring a copy of recent criminal background check.
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top No short pants) Close shoes, long sleeve recommended, Rain Gear, sun screen, Mosquito repellent.
- Eye & ear protection
- Rifle plus at least three magazines
- 500 rifle rounds
- Sling, 1 or 2 point
- Magazine Pouches
- Cleaning equipment
- Knee pads
- Gloves Recommended not necessary
- Baseball Cap or Hat Recommended
- If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know we will do our best to provide your needs.
FORCE IMI Certification
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.
Event Type 2