AR 15 Platform Fundamentals
This training will concentrate on the safety and examination of different options for equipment: ammunition and accessory setup for the AR-15 platform. The course will dive into the operational use of the rifle, considering the safety operation. We will talk about the importance of rifle maintenance and ammo storage.
Improving the student skills for manipulation of the and enhancing rifle marksmanship will help to improve your tactical abilities. To all this, we will add tactical drills that will include rapid point shooting mastering magazine change and fixing malfunctions.
The goal is to boost the student’s confidence to safely and effectively use a rifle for self-defense.
Subjects to cover during this class:
- Understand the rifle function
- Basic Disassembly and assembly
- Basics Rifle function
- Internal and external ballistics
- Different Shooting Positions
- Instinctive Shooting
- Mastering magazine change and solving malfunctions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND and Prerequisites
This training section is about making the first steps in mastering the use of the rifle and getting the necessary experience to manipulate the firearm safely.
Must be 18 or older and have completed criminal background check
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises.
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top No short pants) Close shoes, long sleeve recommended, Rain Gear, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- Ear & eye protection
- Rifle plus at least 3 magazines
- 150 rifle rounds
- Sling, 1 or 2 point
- Magazine Pouches
- Cleaning equipment
- Knee pads
- Gloves recommended but not necessary
- Baseball cap or hat recommended
- If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know and we will provide eyes and ears protection
FORCE IMI Certifications for completion
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.