COMBATIVE CARBINE 2
This class is for anyone who has a fighting rifle platform (AR, Tavor, AK or other)
This Training opportunity is to acquire a high level of confidence while defending your loved ones by responding safely to a stressful threat with speed precision in a lawful way. Furthermore, we will immerse you in some aspects of real-life scenarios that will force you to apply advanced techniques and methodologies.
The new techniques and drills introduced in this course will focus on a close combat environment; thus, the training will engage methods and tactics to improve speed and accuracy and performing new realistic defensive drills.
This course is a continuation of Combative Carabine 1
Subjects to cover during this class:
Repetition of the skills and topics learned and trained in Combative Carabine 1 AND
- Movement and shooting
- Shooting from cover/concealment and Advanced CQB ( the slice pie system VS the dynamic entry)
- Different shooting and unconventional shooting position
- Advance point shooting drills
- Using the OODA loop in a stressful scenario
- Multiple Targets and response, priorities while responding to multiple changing threats
- Solving Tactical malfunctions drills and magazine change
- Different scenarios tactical drills
- Surprise tactical drills
- Instinctive shooting test
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The class is for shooters that possess certain knowledge and skills using the rifle and feel secure and comfortable while safely manipulating the rifle and want to enhance the tactical defensive handling.
- Participated in our Combative Carabine 1 class or similar
- Must have concealed weapons permit or have completed criminal background check
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises.
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top No short pants) Close shoes, long sleeve recommended, Rain Gear, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- Ear & eye protection
- Rifle plus at least 4 magazines
- 500 rifle rounds
- Tactical Sling, 1 or 2 point
- Magazine Pouches
- Cleaning kit
- Knee pads
- Gloves recommended but not necessary
- Baseball cap or hat recommended
- If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know and we will try to provide as much as possible
FORCE IMI Certifications for completion
Contact: H Geri – email@example.com
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.