COMBATIVE HANDGUN LEVEL 3
Continuation of Combative Handgun 1 and 2 will serve to establish a solid foundation of what learned on the CH 1and CH 2 course.
During a response to a violent threat, you might encounter circumstances not trained in a shooting range to avoid this experience CH3 will give the trainee the tools and training to confront the life-threatening real-life scenarios.
Subject to be cover during this class
- 50 round point shooting test
- Mastering point instinctive shooting
- Moving exercises drawing and engaging
- Different shooting positions (seating, backside to the target, prone, cover behind a vehicle, etc.)
- Room Clearing and basic CQB live shooting drill in the shooting house
- Use of a vehicle platform shooting from a vehicle
- Multiple scenarios Drills
- Essential VIP Protection (protection of family members)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Prerequisites: Participants must be capable of engaging in physical exercise and be subject to no medical restrictions.
Who Should Attend: This course is an advanced course; therefore, the participants should have participated in our Combative Handgun 1 and 2 or comparable. Must-hold concealed weapons license or bring a copy of recent criminal background check
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
- 100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises.
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire – No open shirts or tank-top, closed toe shoes
- A cover shirt with front buttons for concealing training
- Robust belt to carry the weight of the gun and magazines
- Ear & eye protection
- Pistol and at least three magazines
- Fitting holster
- Magazine pouch for two mags
- 400 pistol rounds
- If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know we will provide eye and year protection.
FORCE IMI Certifications for completion
If you have any questions please contact Senior Instructor Haim Geri at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are in compliance with the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.
Event Type 2