Dignitary Protection: Israeli Single Operator Method
The guiding principle of Dignitary Protection is to secure the Assets without hindering the latter’s day to day routine and activities. The focus is to enable the Trainee to find the “Golden Path,”- meeting the protection and security requirements while allowing the Asset to perform his duties.
The course allows trainees to have the fundamental knowledge, methods, and skills – as a single operator – needed for both prevent and neutralize a wide variety of threats to the safety and well-being of the Asset which they protect.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for Armed security officers Law enforcement that are involved in providing protection to third parties.
Applicants must be in good physical condition with no medical restrictions. Participants must be capable of engaging in physically rigorous exercise and be subject to no medical restrictions. These include kneeling, prone, maneuvering around obstacles, running and abrupt stopping as well performing tactical drills.
- To provide trainees with the theoretical and practical know how of guiding principles governing close protection deployment
- To enhance the single operator’s technical and tactical skills necessary for the prevention and effective engagement responding to a variety of security threats.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to achieve the following objectives in accordance with the information presented during the instructional period:
- Understand variety of positions and formations given the threat environment and in relation to the Detail Leader
- Identify critical suspicious indicators when possible to thwart aggressive incidents.
- Practice the tactical dilemma between evacuation and engagement
- Demonstrate weapons proficiency and Krav Maga skills.
- Operate under high levels of stress with fortitude and aggressiveness appropriate to the given situation and within the confines of the law.
- Respond as a single operative and demonstrate the tactics necessary to successfully neutralize the threat.
This course employs lecture, discussion, demonstrations, shooting range, life shooting at the shoot house ,tactical and surprise drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises and a written exam 80%.
Students must bring
- Appropriate training attire
- Jacket to conceal weapon
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 Magazines
- Holster suitable for a rapid draw and a magazine pouch for 2 magazines
- 450 pistol rounds
FORCE IMI Certifications
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.