Introduction to Carbine / Rifle
This is an entry-level course; the student will learn the fundamentals of operating and manipulating a rifle. The training will focus on gun safety, basic manipulation of the rifle, and proper aiming.
The training will create the right and long-lasting, safe habits while using a rifle, and acquire a reliable and robust foundation for the correct manipulation of the long gun.
Subjects to cover during this class:
- Safety manipulation of the rifle
- Different rifles platforms and rifle terminology
- Different Action for long guns( Bolt Action, lever, Pump, Semi-Automatic Action, Hinge Action )
- Rifle Parts and Operation on different types of rifle
- Loading unloading
- Changing Magazine
- Fixing malfunctions
- Shooting position, sighting, trigger manipulation, and control, recoil management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND and Prerequisites
Those who have a rifle and will like to acquire a reliable and robust foundation for the correct and safe manipulation of the long gun.
Must be 18 or older and have completed criminal background check
This course employs classroom lectures and discussions, demonstrations, live shooting drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises.
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top No short pants) Close shoes, long sleeve recommended, Rain Gear, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- Ear& eye protection
- Rifle and 2 magazines
- 100 semi-automatic or lever action, 50 round for bolt action
- If you are unable to bring the above, please let us know and we will provide eyes and ears protection
FORCE IMI Certifications for completion
Contact: H Geri – email@example.com
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.