ISRAELI PISTOL DEFENSE SYSTEM
The Israeli Fighting system using a firearm was created and developed to confront different evolving threats, thus created based on pragmatism and realism. When you engage in violent action and need to use the handgun, you require more than a good marksman skill and knowledge on how to manipulate your gun. You will need to understand and master the way you fight using a firearm, thus understand the threat you are confronting.
The first step will be to understand what is happening, what is the nature of the threat to choose the best way of action. After you decided the course of action, mastering the use of the firearm is essential.
Therefore, in this specific course, we will give you the tools to respond to an imminent danger and a life-threatening situation successfully survive and eliminate the threat.
During this course, participants will learn how to apply aggression and determination to solve the threat using a handgun and the right skills to survive an extreme incident. Among the topics covered will include: Tactical Shooting positions, the balance between speed and accuracy, Israeli point shooting system, necessary use of concealing and cover and:
- Trigger reset
- Sight and target focus
- Master/Dominant Eye
- Draw from concealing
- The Israeli Instinctive shooting system
- Shooting burst and different shooting rate of fire
- Grip and one-hand shooting
- Grip and two hand shooting
- Rapid Tactical magazine change
- Fast Recognition and solving gun malfunction
- Running with a gun and shooting after running
- Open corners (concealment and cover)
- Shooting at more than one target
- Tactical Drills
- Israeli final 50 round test
WHO SHOULD ATTEND and Prerequisites
- The class is for shooters that possess certain knowledge and skills using the rifle and feel secure and comfortable while safely manipulating the pistol and want to enhance the tactical defensive handling.
- This course is for citizens who possess a current State-issued Concealed Carry Permit, or a valid background check
- Participants must be capable of engaging in physical exercise and be subject to no medical restrictions.
- To encourage the proper attitude and habits to operate the firearm safely
- To promote the mentality to engage from a tactically disadvantaged position
- To enhance the technical and tactical skills to survive the attack and eliminate threats with precision and speed
At the end of this course, participants will be able to achieve the following objectives following the information presented during the instructional period:
- Demonstrate Safe weapon Manipulation
- Show proficiency in the use of a firearm.
- Operate under high levels of stress with fortitude and aggressiveness appropriate to the given situation and within the confines of the law.
- Respond to a deadly threat using the skills learned during the course.
This course employs lectures, discussions, demonstrations, and different tactical drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises, including speed/accuracy shooting test and tactical scenarios.
STUDENTS MUST BRING WITH THEM
- Appropriate training attire Appropriate training attire (No open shirts or tank-top No short pants) Close shoes, long sleeve recommended, Rain Gear, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- Ear& eye protection
- Handgun and at least three magazines
- Holster suitable for a fast draw
- Magazine pouch for two mags
- 350 pistol rounds
- Light snacks
FORCE IMI Certifications for completion
Contact: H Geri – firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are following the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.
Event Type 2