CQB (CLOSE QUARTERS BATTLE) - SOLO ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE
2 Days/16 Hours
The analysis of the enemy MO shows that his primary objective is to kill as many innocent people as possible systematically and that the responding law enforcement or security officer is not the primary enemy target.
Time is critical to mitigate the event and to reduce the number of victims. Therefore, the work assumption will be that any armed first responder will have to engage the enemy to disrupt his actions effectively. Every delayed response will generate more victims.
The individual first responder arriving at a hostile and often unknown situation must count on personal competencies and training.
The CQB scenario is considered one of the thought situations to fight-Thus the first responder will need to use the right tactics to survive and eliminate the threat.
Israeli Limited penetration is a technique that can be used where operators don’t initially enter the room and engage with the enemy from outside; This is a technique that uses the Pie-Slice approach Each operator is positioned on either side of the door frame and then pie around the door frame into the door opening (the fatal funnel) to engage/neutralize any threats that may be present in the room. This tactic is often utilized when there is a high probability that a threat does exist inside. The limited penetration method exposes only a tiny portion of the operators’ head and upper body to the potential threat.
Connecting this technique with speed, surprise, the violence of action, and willingness to engage will give the operator the tools to survive this complex task and defeat the threat.
This three -day intensive course will concentrate on building weapons proficiency, and Krav Maga skills of the individual first responder will need in a CQB scenario as well as developing officer fortitude and aggressiveness.
The course will prepare officers to fast respond as a single fighter to put an end to the event. The participant will be evaluated on their ability to react and survive in a real tactical scenario.
COURSE GOALS and OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, participants will be able to achieve the following Goals and objectives following the information presented during the instructional period:
- Demonstrate weapons proficiency and Krav Maga skills in a CQB Scenario
- Operate under high levels of stress with fortitude and aggressiveness appropriate to the given situation and within the confines of the law.
- Respond as a single operative and demonstrate the tactics necessary to neutralize the threat in a CQB Scenario successfully
- Understand and master the technics and tactics related to the pie slice entrance.
This course employs lectures, discussions, demonstrations, tactical dry, and live-fire drills.
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises, including speed/accuracy shooting test and successfully respond to tactical scenarios.
Who Should attend and prerequisites:
This course is for Law Enforcement ONLY that have the desire to discover and test new proven techniques and tactics that can improve skills to save lives.
Students must bring with them:
- Appropriate training attire
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 magazines
- Holster suitable for a rapid draw
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 350 pistol rounds
- FORCEIMI will provide Krav Maga safety equipment
FORCE IMI Certifications of completion
Curriculum and Topics Covered
- Basic open corners (conceal and cover)
- Cope With a three-dimensional environment, limited field of view and shooting
- Basic door entry and room clearing
- Tactical movement in a CQB environment, including:
- Different room size and setting
- Various shapes and forms of corridors
- Distinct stairwells structure
- Differentiate between friend and foe -Identify and engage threats from the breach point
- Basic two-person room-clearing including the Use of the high/low technique
Event Type 2